A qualitative research study accomplished by HTF MI titled “Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: National Australia Bank Market covers detailed Product / Industry Scope, current and future market size scenario and elaborates outlook and status during 2020-2025” provides primary data, studies and vendor briefings. The market Study is segmented by key regions along with country level break-up which is accelerating the marketization and by products type, application/end-users. The research study provides estimates for Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: National Australia Bank forecast till 2025. Some of the Major Players Included in the study are Outcomex, La Trobe University, Xero, Visa, Quest Payment Systems, Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), Westpac, Slyp, Ingenico Group, Realestate.com.au, OurCrowd, basiq, FaceMe, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon Alexa, CIBC, Bank Leumi, Digital Shadows, Poynt, Edstart, Wave Financial, Athena Home Loans, Data Republic, Veem, ActivePipe, BrickX, Wisr, LendInvest, NEXTDC, etc.
Get Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @:https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2455797-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-27
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: National Australia Bank
National Australia Bank (NAB) offers personal, business, and private banking services to individuals, SMEs, and large corporates. Its major offerings include deposit services, loans and financing, insurance and investment solutions, superannuation services, cards, cash management, currencies and commodities, asset servicing, treasury and foreign exchange, and financial planning. NAB also offers specialist banking services to the health, agribusiness, education, government, franchising, and community service sectors. It has a presence in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Hong Kong, the UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Indonesia, India, and Vietnam. NAB is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
This report provides insights into NAB’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
– In March 2019, NAB partnered with Western Sydney University to become the exclusive banking and financial services partner for the Launch Pad program. This three-year partnership will focus on driving the innovation ecosystem in Western Sydney, helping startups and small businesses benefit from collaboration opportunities and co-working/innovation spaces.
– In 2018 the bank launched NAB Cloud Guild, a technology training program that enables employees to acquire skills and knowledge on cloud computing in collaboration with Amazon Web Services. The program aims to provide participants with the skills needed to address customer requirements by focusing on areas such as architecture, security, developers, operations, and big data.
– NAB launched an AI-powered budgeting tool for customers of its digital brand UBank. Using the Free2Spend app, customers can gain insight into their total spending across various categories.
To know more about the table of contents, you can click @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2455797-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-27
Reasons to buy
– Learn about NAB’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Outcomex, La Trobe University, Xero, Visa, Quest Payment Systems, Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), Westpac, Slyp, Ingenico Group, Realestate.com.au, OurCrowd, basiq, FaceMe, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon Alexa, CIBC, Bank Leumi, Digital Shadows, Poynt, Edstart, Wave Financial, Athena Home Loans, Data Republic, Veem, ActivePipe, BrickX, Wisr, LendInvest, NEXTDC
Buy this research report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2455797
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.