We’re are looking for a Content & Media Specialist to join our dynamic team. Whispr is a communications agency supporting brands in the premium design, interiors and lifestyle space.
Whispr is a unique, connected and nimble agency that creates effective communication solutions for premium interiors and lifestyle brands. While PR is core to everything we do, we thrive on fully integrated campaigns pulling together all forms of marketing.
This role contributes to the agency ethos of crafting and communicating each client’s unique vision through captivating, authentic and engaging conversations between brands and their audiences, including print, broadcast, digital and social media.
The dream candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in agency PR and a comprehensive understanding of print and digital media with hands-on experience in content creation. And importantly have a passion for writing.
- The ability to show initiative and get the job done
- A large dose of common sense
- Exceptional written skills and an eye for detail
- A positive attitude and great relationship building skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Be a team player
- Be a natural networker with well-established relationships with national media and influencers
The role will also require you to:
- Development and implementation of PR and Communications strategies
- Ability to create client content
- PR and Press Office – Proactively establish strategic relationships and regular contact with individual journalists to aid in driving press office coverage across media.
- Work closely with the wider Whispr team and assist with implementing PR and marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with client activations and events.
- Work with the Whispr team to meet all client KPI’s
- Create and implement PR strategies
What’s in it for You?
- A supportive environment
- Fun environment with plenty to keep you busy
- A real opportunity to develop your career
You’ll report to an experienced and hands-on leadership team who are focused on long term career development
Please provide a cover letter and CV telling us why you’d be perfect for this role. This role is open to Australian residents only. firstname.lastname@example.org