DUBLIN–(Business Wire)–The “Wealth
in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity” report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Wealth in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity
analyzes the Australian wealth and retail savings and investments
markets, with a focus on the HNW segment.
Although the outlook for Australian wealth growth remains steady, there
are significant uncertainties in the financial sector. This includes a
series of destabilizing factors in the international economic world
order, mainly due to the US’s continued attempts to remake international
trade in a way the country sees as more advantageous to its own
Meanwhile an enquiry into the domestic banking sector has demonstrated
significant abuses of clients by the major banks – and the consequences
of these findings may be severe. But despite the potential need for
caution there is also considerable opportunity.
Specifically the report:
Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value
of their liquid assets) using proprietary datasets.
Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Australian investors and
how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and
Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-traditional investments,
such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
Examines the tax landscape in Australia and future implications for
By the middle of 2018 an estimated 19 million adults were living in
Australia. 4.2 million (20.1%) of these individuals could be
considered affluent or HNW and eligible for a premium wealth
Deposits and equities remain by far the most popular means of
Wealth growth is once again focused on the Eastern Seaboard after the
end of the mining boom.
Offshore retail investors are only a minor element of most of
Australia’s securities markets, barring bonds.
1. Executive Summary
2. Sizing & Forecasting the Australian Wealth Market
3. The Australian Retail Investment Market is Highly Developed
4. HNW Investors in Australia Hold 19% of Their Wealth Offshore
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdp3hh/wealth_in?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source link Google News
- Trading through Covid-19 and beyond, daily food industry…
- User Guide to: Immigration Statistics
- After U.S. Immigration Battle, Musician Kayhan Kalhor…
- More Countries Impose U.K. Travel Restrictions Amid Concern…
- How should we remember the Holocaust?
- Association between home insulation and hospital admission…