LUXit is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented intern to assist with day-to-day activities, work with leading luxury brands and services, as well as gain real-world experience to prepare for full-time work.
LUXit is Australia’s only award-winning 100% mobile beauty and wellness premium concierge service – having curated Sydney’s top hairstylists, beauticians, massage therapists, nail technicians, pet minders, nannies and stylists all available on-demand to offer the ultimate in-room Beauty, Health, Wellness & Lifestyle services, such as styling and luxury experiences.
Previous qualifications or prior experience are preferred in general administration, copywriting, PR, marketing, social media communications, and events. We are looking for students that are ready to jump in, learn quickly and think on their feet.
You will report directly to and be mentored by the Founder and work closely with our Head Office team.
Fabiola, the founder will ensure you have:
one-on-one mentoring sessions on chosen focus areas
daily check-ins in regards to tasks and progress
Business Development mentoring
the opportunity to attend meetings and events with Fabiola
You will receive practical experience in:
Creating content for EDM, social media, website and app
Managing calendars, appointments, and spreadsheets, and keeping track of crucial booking information
PR content generation
You will receive training in:
To be a successful candidate, you must:
1. Be a hustler – ready to jump onto the next task and keen for a challenge.
2. Be organised – able to manage calendars, appointments, and spreadsheets while keeping track of crucial booking information at all times.
3. Be interested in developing customer service skills – LUXit is committed to creating an all-encompassing experience for each and every client, and this translates across all of our staff.
4. Be talented at communication – phone calls, texts and emails will make up the core of your role, and you will have an impeccable phone manner and talent for responding to customers.
5. Be eager to learn more about application technology and development – excited to learn about and use new programs.
The ideal candidate will be available on two consecutive days per week for 3 months, our offices are located in Millers Point – just a short walk from Wynyard Station.
This internship is unpaid, but there is an opportunity for it to become a paid role should you demonstrate exceptional ability in your role. We do provide a reference letter and are available for interviews with relevant university contacts.
Full internet access and a laptop are provided in the office, and public transport costs can be discussed upon initial interviews. Any expenses incurred will be reimbursed.
Source link Google News